Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm a carnivore

Mummy realised today that I am finally eating a little more (but still lesser than my usual one bowl of rice).
I love to eat meat and hate ke-getables(vegetables) and fruits. So mom went to the medical hall and she introduced chlorella. Says that people need what red, white and green. And that next time once my Vit C finishes to buy a white cherry Vit C instead. Umm.. whatever it is, the Chlorella helps. Mummy put it in my milk lying to me "It's your new milk." It did help. I managed to poo poo everyday now so I can space to fill up my stomach.
Mummy thinks soon I'll be able to eat like usual and get my fleshy back.
Tips for parents : Lady at medical hall says the reason why I'm not eating vegetables is because of what "parents did wrong" . I have never seen something green coz' everything used to be minced up. Mom thinks it's logical at one point... however you can't expect a small baby to bite a big leaf right?? So it's up to you whether this is what you believe in too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home