Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cute Quotes

Quote on Saturday (5th)
Travelling on ECP when we saw this huge lorry with big flags for buddhist praying
Athena : Wah....... you see big big Singapore flag
Dua kim: No, that's not Singapore flag. It's "pai pai" flag
Athena gesturing a praying action

Passed by Singapore Expo
Athena: Mummy, mummy you see. So shiny (pointing to the lighted neon lights on top)
Mummy: You've used the wrong word. It should be "colourful" or "bright"
Athena paused
Athena : Mummy, mummy you see. The moon is so shiny (pointing to the moon)
All of us laughed

Quote on Sunday (6th)
Came back from lunch with daddy. Running in and proudly told me
Athena : Mummy, why you never go out? I eat alot alot.
Mummy : Umm...
Athena : Mummy, I eat alot mee mee egg egg, Athena very strong and tall

Quote on Monday (7th)
In the toilet
Athena: Mummy you hold me tight tight. Don't let Athena fall down okay?
Mummy : What happens if you fall down?
Athena : I get lost......
Athena : Mummy you not get lost inside the toilet bowl. (meaning I won't drop into the toilet bowl)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home