Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I broke mummy's heart.

Conversation between mummy and me when she was giving me a shower at ma-ma's house.
As mummy was rinsing the foam off my body, I asked her :

Athena: Mummy.. you wan Athena pom-pom (bathe) you?
Mummy: No, mummy pom- pom already. I pom- pom at home.
Athena : Pom-pom in Pang-gol no Tampines??
Mummy : Yes, in Punggol
Athena : trying to act coy and shy Mummy, I go back Pang-gol today?
Mummy : Yes, you're going home with mummy today.
Athena: I or-or(sleep) here in Tampines yesterday
Mummy : Why did you sleep here?
Athena : You never go bring me back Pang-gol
Athena : Mummy, I want to or-or with daddy mummy
Mummy: Daddy's not at home. You or-or with mummy?
Athena : I or-or with mummy. I dun like stay Tampines, I like Pang-gol.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mummy's very elated that I said this.

Later on, ma-ma asked "Athena you stay in Tampines tonight?"
Athena: Yes, I wan or-or here in Tampines

@#%!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home