Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Started crying for no reason

Last night mummy and daddy were watching TV and I lie down on the bed between them. Mummy kept turning to look at me and told me to sleep sleep. 9+ - awake, 10+ - still awake, 11+ - still dowan to sleep. Finally I don't know what happened I got very tired;rubbed my eyes and fell asleep.
Somehow in the night, I felt daddy carry me out of the bed to my own bed. The moment he put me down, I started crying. I cried and cried, they asked me what's wrong with me but I did not answer them. I hope they hear my cries for help. I want a sense of security, I felt so vulnerable in my own bed.
Finally they both allow me back into the bed. I turned to where mummy is sleeping and mummy hugged me. I feel so warm;loved and protected. Thank you mummy.... into my own dreamland.
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home