Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In the meantime... some other pictures

Daddy had to take some corporate photos on my birthday. And after that we took a formal family photo. The uncle don't allow us to use our camera coz' he turned off the lights but he said it's okay, so mummy took some photos of us.
Throughout I've been very co-operative. Mei-mei wasn't, cry and cry. So naughty.... but then when mummy and daddy were selecting the photos, they saw I did some funny faces at some photos. Heehee! I'm also very naughty




On Tuesday(27th), after my violin mummy needed to walk over to PP to get some things. I saw some nice lights. And told mummy I wanted some photos of Santa Claus.

I'm going to distribute the presents with Santa Claus this year. Treat me good and I'll give you 2 presents!

I think it's a little strange, usually during this time too. Mummy will bring me for Meet & Greets but this time round she hasn't brought me for any yet.

Things I did during my party, apart from the colouring pages, this is how I designed my Door Hanger

And now we have another 2 other collections from the Chocolate Surprise Eggs. I can't wait to eat the other 3 more to see what's inside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home