Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, February 08, 2008

CNY - Day 1 and Day 2

I like CNY, it is the time where I get to wear new clothes; new shoes and best of all collect angpow and eat!! Usually around CNY, mummy will watch what I eat but she'll let me try the goodies too.

As usual, we don't do much visiting except to Jurong ma-ma and Tampines ma-ma's house. The rests of the CNY public holiday is left for relaxing and I must admit this is the time too that mummy will not let me "study" or do musid revision. I wish it's CNY everyday!!

On Day 1 : 7th Feb
We went to Jurong ma-ma's house first. I tried some chocolate cookies, brought home some Panda chocolate biscuit.

Here are some photos taken there :
We went to Suntec City. First stop was a place called Gelare - where I had ice-cream on waffles.
Then it was to Carrefour. We then made our way to Tampines ma-ma's house.


I am tired! But seeing my collection for the day..that puts a smile in my face...

but I did wonder why dua-kim didn't give me angpow and I asked dua-gu. I don't understand why everyone laughed at me.

Day 2 - 8th Feb
We didn't go anywhere, I was told the shops are closed. So it means I cannot go gai-gai. Boring! I thought with the monies I get from yesterday, I can start shopping.

Ma-ma, ye-ye came in the afternoon to visit us. And so funny, yesterday I saw mummy giving ma-ma mandarin oranges; today ma-ma gave oranges to mummy. Why are adults so troublesome, they like to change so much is it? I change clothes often - I get scolding, they change oranges - okay!
Dua-gu, dua-kim and di-di came by later.

Everyone had dinner in my house. I was abit bored during the dinner that I decided to open the display unit and started playing; only to get a scolding and beating from mummy.
We then sang a birthday song for di-di. This is his cake - biscuit.
Tonight I left to stay with ma-ma because tomorrow dua-gu wants to bring me out gai-gai.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home