Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun!

I get to play with fondant, this time round mummy said I can use her leftover. Next time, she will make a batch of it and we'll start from scratch. Ooh... I can't wait. Maybe I can get my friends over to do it?


I cut alot of shapes. After seeing mummy decorating her Pooh, I decided to decorate my Piglet's eyes which did look like he got punched. Mummy had to re-do for me. Then I decided to do Minnie Mouse's flowers which looked more like pi-sai. Eeeks!! Again mummy re-do for me. Hmm... I can't do without mummy!
Mummy packed all up in a box for me
But in the night, she decided to quickly bake some cookies to put the fondant on top, so that I can eat. I helped mummy to cut 2 cookie dough before she send me to bed.
These are the cookies (which I only get to see it the next day)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home