Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, March 21, 2008

My day

I didn't have to go to school today, and I didn't have to do any assessment books today coz' I've finished all my school homework + some assessment books + Phonics (supposedly for Saturday) yesterday.

Today is play day, Mummy brought us out to Paragon, I haven't been to ELC for such a long time.
But first we need to have our lunch. We went to Delifrance where they didn't serve any children meal, so I only had some bread and very little soup. Mummy bought me a chocolate eclair which I shared half with mei-mei (which ultimately ended up in mummy's stomach).

Then we went to ELC, indoor playground, ToysRUs and supermarket
Back at home, mummy needs to make my pancakes and cuppies. So she was busy.... I was left to play with my new toy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home