Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY - Day 3 & 4 (Victoria's BD Party)

Day 3 - 9th February
Today dua-gu brought me to the place where di-di takes his studio photos. Then I get to meet dua-gu's friends -all 3 different friends today. Well, I managed to collect some angpows today.

Uncle Peter
Uncle Ronald (yellow shirt), Auntie Florence
Uncle Milton, Auntie dunno what
HRH - Princess Athena
Got back home and I'm so tired. I have another busy day tomorrow

Day 4 - 10th February
It's Victoria's birthday party!! I made new friends there because Amanda didn't come for the party.
As for the rests, let the photos do the talking.




What I am really excited about is the goodie bag.

The long holiday is coming to an end. I will have to wake up early tomorrow morning for school. Sigh..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home