Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Yippee!

I didn't have to go school yesterday as it's Youth Day holiday in lieu. Mummy was lazy to bring mei-mei to school too!

So it was a day for me to do alot of work from mummy, I did them without any fuss coz' mummy promised she was going to bring us out after school the next day.

Today
It has to be today mummy said, that I went missing from the front gate. She had to look for me and it's a good thing my teacher was standing there so she could recognize me. My teacher came looking for me, and she found me and Bonita at the canteen (I was worried that she might get lost)
We rushed home, rushed through everything. Had to quickly eat my lunch, shower and we left the house to somewhere.

Mummy brought us to Bishan to watch Ice Age 3. I was so scared when the dinosaurs came chasing after the animals. Mummy said I was too timid. But mei-mei was even more timid than me!! She fell asleep and dare not watch the movie!!!
After the show, we had our dinner and went back home. I was waiting for daddy's phonecall but he didn't call. Maybe he fell asleep too?

I had such an enjoyable day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home