Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March

13th March - Friday
I didn't have any school today coz' it's Sports Day for P3 onwards. Mummy promised to bring me out for gai-gai. I'm even more happy that mei-mei is still required to attend school. Haha! I have mummy all to myself.

After we put mei-mei in her school, mummy brought me to MacDonalds for breakfast. I haven't had Macs breakfast for a very long time. At Macs, my friend Bonita saw me. Mummy asked Bonita and her daddy to join us at our table. I had so much fun with Bonita.


Coincidently, Bonita and her daddy are also heading to the library. We reached the library first, then Bonita came along. We flipped through books and chatted in the library, we had so much fun.
Then it was time for us to fetch mei-mei from her school. I followed mummy to her school, mei-mei was happy to see us and came to hug me.
Mummy then brought us to PP for ... Sakae. Yay! I had two plates of Salmon skin gunkan sushi, 1 chawanmushi, 1 udon

After our lunch, we walked around PP stopping by at the toys section in Isetan.

Mummy needed to do a little grocery- shopping and so we headed back downstairs and we saw this >>



Our balloons
I enjoyed myself today, I can't wait for the June holidays.

14th - 21st March
We went for a short holiday with daddy to Shanghai. We also went to this place called Hangzhou which I've been to before. Infact, I've been to Shanghai also. If only I am big enough to take the taxi by myself, I'll bring mei-mei around - and get lost together.
Photos will be up (hopefully)

23rd March
School commences, though I miss my friends I also miss the fun time playing. Why is our school holiday so short? I want to complain to my teacher!!!

24th March
Yay! I get to celebrate my birthmonth. Mummy made a brownie for me, with an ugly-looking Ariel on it.






Thank you mummy!





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home