Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, December 26, 2008

Updates for the month of December?

The year is finally coming to an end. It means too that in a few days time, I will be starting school in a new place; making new friends etc... December too, is a month of eating and eating as we celebrate both Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Here's a gizz of what has been going on around me.Oh! I must say too, this month mummy didn't drill me with too much work coz' she's busy with alot of things - preparing for parties as well as preparing some study materials for mei-mei. I think that's good news for me. Hee!

7th Dec
- to Candy Land aka Orchard Road


Wow! Look at this huge bowl of udon!!
I still think the bowl is big enough for me to put my face; open my mouth and eat from there. And superbly big enough for mei-mei to swim inside. Mummy & daddy found this so funny.




Mei-mei and me posing for the camera. We make good models, don't we?


8th Dec
- I made mummy really angry, I was fooling around instead of doing my work. Mummy was suppose to bring me and mei-mei out to the airport. In the end, she was so mad with me that she left the house without me, I kept crying. In the end, daddy brought me out to meet them. At the airport, I saw a big gingerbread house. Later I was told that Mickey Mouse is not around for photo-taking. What a disappointment! We went to the basement to play in the indoor playground and then left for home - in 2 cars! I must have made mummy real angry coz' she ignored me the rests of the day. 13th Dec - it's my graduation cum concert. Mummy said she was so proud of me. I didn't dig my nose; I didn't bite my nails......but I couldn't stand still on stage (kept swaying from left to right vv)





15th Dec - Went to my new school to collect my shoes, at the same time to get some more things from the bookshop which were unavailable the last time we were there one month ago. We took time to explore my new school too! Not really the whole place, just the main few areas which mummy feels I should know. We went to look for my class, couldn't find it. Hmm........maybe I don't have to go to school?
After which mummy brought us to Downtown East to play. There was an area where I can do crafts, I went to make Santa Claus paper bag puppet. I had so much fun today!
17th Dec - YJC Concert as well as result (F.S.S) is out. I did rather well except for hearing. Mei-mei came along with Aunty Zet - and she didn't get kicked out. Mei-mei is so funny, she offered Teacher Peggy her pacifier and even shake her pacifier to Jingle Bells tune. 20th Dec - In the morning, mummy taught me how to do stain-glass art (only thing it is paper) and she explained to me this is geometry. She has briefly taught me geometry before and it's really nice to see how shapes and colours can make this world so beautiful & colourful. Daddy brought us to AMK Hub in the afternoon for lunch, walked around a little before heading home. I had to take my nap faster so that I can go to Faith's church to see her perform. I enjoyed singing to the carols, the aunty sitting next to me said I have a very nice voice. After the performance, we left for home.

21st Dec - I tried something new today. It's called tangyuen. I like it coz' it has peanuts inside. Yums! Mummy said she's going to try to make it one day.

22nd Dec - Skipped school for orientation. Mummy said I missed the Christmas Party in school. I thought I can make it for the party after my orientation but mummy said I can't make it back in time. Sob..........sob...........no candies for me! It's confirmed, my class has no doors at all. I went into my class; met my teacher. Sat down and then mummy left me, I was about to cry. Later, daddy came to find me and then they both walked away. I thought they were going to throw me away for being so naughty.. I waited for a very long time before mummy came back. Phew! Then mummy asked me if I saw Katelyn, I gladly told her that she's in the next class. So mummy went over to say hello to Aunty Jude. Mummy told me too, that she bumped into her classmate but her girl is in Burgundy 1. We went to the canteen for snacks, daddy was busy... on the phone (mummy said). Met mummy's classmate; my new friend-Crystal and we made friends. Later, a girl Shannon (from my class)came over to play with me. I think I am beginning to like this school.

23rd Dec
- Went to school to give the Thank You gifts to the teachers. No wonder mummy made me pose for photos with the teachers. I don't really understand why, is it Teacher's Day? Mummy made some into mousepads - she worked through the night to get the photos Photoshopped (Didn't sleep and then promptly fell asleep when we were at Downtown East on 15th Dec), sent out the works to the printer. Took 3 days to get everything done, gifts all wrapped up ready to be given out today. She felt that the quality isn't up to standard so sent the rests to the photo-shop to make calendars + she was already so tired with Photoshopping that she didn't do anything for those photos. 24th Dec - Skipped school as we had a party at home. Aunty Ros together with some other aunties came. Mummy invited Wei Teng and Jachelle over too! Wei Teng stayed overnight at my house; the four of us (Wei Teng, mei-mei, Aunty Zet and me) all slept on the floor. It was so fun! In the night, traditionally we get to leave cookies and milk for Santa. We all gave him my Mickey Mouse cookies(pre-packed) and a packet of milk for him just incase he needs to rush off to make other deliveries. Wei Teng is doing this for the first time.. I get to write note to Santa as well. Since this year we don't get to sleep in our beds, mummy had to remove the stockings from our bedside and put it in the other room.

The white coloured stocking is mine


25th Dec
- Christmas Party @ ma-ma's place. I was Rudolf, mei-mei - Dasher and Wei Teng - Santa Claus. Added bonus! Wei Teng get to stay another night with us.






26th Dec
- My last day in LCCC. It was not planned this way, it was suppose to be on Monday - 29th. But mummy felt she'll be rushing both places in the early mornings so she decided to let today be the last day. I don't feel a thing but mummy did tell me to hug my teachers before I left.
After I left school, mummy brought me to cut my hair.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger M said...

OMG, is that a playhouse or xmas decor?! At the ma-ma's home, looks like those decorations for shopping mall, wow!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Lily Ann said...

It's a Xmas deco done by my dua-gu. It's a candy house with candies hanging on the sides.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger puiyeel said...

Oh nice to see athena is attending primary school already.
So she ended her JMC clasS? Continue to JXC, piano or electone?

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Lily Ann said...

Hi Puiyeel, nice of you to drop by.

She continued with JXC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home