Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jayden's BD party

I simply love birthday parties!! Today I went to a little boy's birthday party at somewhere very far far away. I don't know who he is but as long as there's balloons; goodie bag; cake and jelly to eat - I'm happy.
And you know what made me happier? It's a Mickey Mouse party, just like mine! I like their birthday cakes... so big. I couldn't take my eyes off the castle cake. Mummy always say I'm a very lucky child, I don't think so. You see.... Jayden has two birthday cakes.



I always stand close to the cake and needless to say, I was standing there even before Aunty Alyse asks the children to stand around the table.
I was smart enough to take the cakes for everyone. And clever too when it comes to taking goodie bag.

I had such an enjoyable day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home