Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

ahem.... mummy trying to backdate photos.......

but they are too messy now.

On 8th October, we had to go to school with white shoes for photo-taking. Here's me before the photo-taking; obliging a photo for mummy at the gate.
And here's me - so serious and not smiling much

On 27th November, I skipped school coz' mummy needs to buy my school uniform and I need to try them. I'm so excited to see my new school - only thing mummy told me that we're moving back to the actual premises soon. Hmm.... I like the school there.

Me in my school uniform
28th November - didn't go to school. Wanted to follow to mei-mei's school. Mummy brought us out after that.
Roar.........a dinosaur!

I bought clothes for Chloe
29th November - After Jayden's party, we murked around the place doing ridiculous things


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home