Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Science Centre

Daddy brought us to Science Centre today.
I was so frightened when I saw a huge dinosaur. Mummy told me it's not real, but it did look real and it was looking at me.

I explore the things in there while mummy did some explanations. I was really excited when I saw exhibits on constellations and the solar system coz' mummy explained to me about those before. However the only thing I didn't learn was that I weigh differently on each planets. Mei-mei and me had so much fun weighing ourselves.

Mummy said she'll have to bring us there again when I'm older. I told her I didn't have to wait that long, coz' I saw water play outside the Science Centre. It looks fun, I hope mummy will bring me there again soon.
















Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home