Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bakings 2010

Mummy hasn't been baking for us this year. It seems like she's more busy with me (ahem.. my schoolwork) in the day time.

I really liked that horse cake I asked her to bake for me and said I wanted it for my monthly birthday celebration. But she didn't do it.
* image taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/tastebudscakes/3757960334/*

I can't remember when exactly mummy stopped celebrating for mei-mei and me every month. Too much sweets and it certainly don't bring out the real thrill on our yearly birthday every-year!

Mummy too, hasn't been able to do much baking for us too.

However, mummy did find time to enrol me for classes. Which I DID enjoy coz' mummy won't be paranoid when I didn't do this or that carefully. Or make a mess in the house.

This year, mummy enrolled me for bread- making class on 14th June. It's really fun because I don't get to make bread with mummy, she says I can't knead the dough. I did prove to her that I can do it. Hopefully next time, she'll let me make bread.

Mei-mei is allowed in (thank goodness!) and so I didn't have to babysit her.


Chef June is so funny. She saw the way I knead my dough asked if I helped my mummy at home. I told her no.


I can't wait to show mummy the bread I made. I'm so proud.


Oh no! Why did it have to end so fast?

Eating my bread.
On 15th June, we're back at the same place. This time with my friend, S. Mummy signed us up for pasta-making. Not as interesting, coz' I don't like this kind of pasta.








Thank you mummy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home