Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Holiday

We went for a holiday with daddy's family to China. I had no idea where I went but I enjoyed the company thoroughly. I never knew my 3 kor-kors are so fun to be with until now.

During this trip too, I like to stay with 小姑姑. She has so many games in her iPhone too! She let me play with her phone daily; she helps take care of me during our meal time so mummy and daddy can take care of that "fussy little sister of mine"

You know what is the most memorable part of the trip? When we had to take a speedboat, mei-mei and me liked it each time the boat bounce back on the seawater. We were making alot of noise in glee. Mummy and daddy were afraid that mei-mei will fly off from the boat; 大姑姑 was so afraid.

Here are the snapshots of our trip.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home