Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, July 31, 2009

I love eclairs!

Mummy loves me alot. She always makes things that I love to eat. She's been wanting to make me eclairs but she never got the chance to do it until now -which is many many months late to her promise. But oh well, better to be late than never.

Shall I tell you the recipe for this? This is what mummy read out loud :

"125g milk, 125g water, Athena stop touching that!, 115g unsalted butter, Athena?!, ¼ teaspoon sugar, Athena how many times do I have to tell you to stop playing with the flour?, ¼ teaspoon salt, Athena STOP IT! That's it you're going OUT OF THE KITCHEN!"

And so I waited for my eclairs, with me bugging me if the eclairs are ready. I'm sure I saw mummy frown at me. Because I can't wait mummy! I always love what mummy make.

Here are some photos of me indulging in eclairs. Ehh............that was after I was KICKED out of the kitchen.

Mummy let me decorate my eclairs. I happily threw in so many quins and mummy had to stop me, too much sugar is not good for me.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home