Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, August 07, 2009

National Day Celebration

We wore home clothes today, in Red and/or white.

I have a Red shirt which says NEW ZEALAND (and mummy say I can't wear that for SINGAPORE's National Day celebration. Then another shirt, Elmo. I'll feel so embarrassed wearing that to school.
The next thing that mummy found was this dress. It was a white dress with red flowery patterns on it.

Okay mummy, I'll wear this.

Off to school............

Mummy first picked me up from school. For the first time (ever!) I get to be dismissed from school earlier than mei-mei. Yay! Mummy brought me to the library to borrow some books.
In the library, C saw me first. C is mummy's secondary school classmate's daughter. We played in the library together with another girl from another class. The 3 of us are in different classes.

I have many friends from other classes. I enjoy school so much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home