Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I am very happy today

Yesterday Ah Yi told me that dua gu will be back today, I am very happy. After school, mummy brought me up upstairs to mama's house. I was so happy and the moment the lift door opened I ran out, shouting dua-gu; dua kim. When dua-gu asked me to look at him at his room window, I was shouting very loud.
The moment I got into the house, I ran straight into dua-gu's room and told him I miss him alot alot. We talked alot and I asked him if he saw the statu of ligerty and if he took a boat boat.
We went down for dinner. After which mummy had to give me my GD lessons. Dua-gu sat next to me and then when it came to this chinese word "Pu tao" he actually said " I dunno what word is that." I told him it's "Pu tao." Dua gu felt so embarrassed, mummy told dua-kim that she can share her cards with her; so that dua kim can teach dua gu. So funny.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home