Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dua gu birthday celebration








We celebrated dua gu's birthday at Lemongrass- Heeren. I can recognise the place when we were walking towards the entrance near to Old Chang Kee, I told dua gu and mama that mummy bring me here go gai gai;eat chawanmushi. While we were walking towards Lemongrass, I remember that Sakae is right behind, so no matter how mummy tried to turn me away I still can point it out to her. I want to tell mummy it's okay, its dua'-gu's birthday today I shall let him eat what he wants but Friday I will want to eat my Japanese food.
I ate a whole basket of keropok and asked the aunty for another one. I didn't eat much during dinner as I am really tired.
When it came to singing the birthday song, dua gu disturbed me say that we should sing to Athena but I told dua gu "it's not my birthday."The banana cake is from Awfully Chocolate. Oishii !
We went out to take some pictures. I wanted dua-kim and dua-gu to sing "The More We Get Together."but they laughed at me. We left for home quite soon after that as I was very tired. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home