Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, December 04, 2005

My 1st movie with godma alone


Godma brought me to watch Chicken Little today, and I didn't want mummy to come along.
Godma told mummy that I was well-behaved and at times I was a little distracted. Mummy packed a bag for godma to bring in, it contained my water bottle; 2 packs of Arnotts Teddy biscuits; 2 seaweeds; a cardigan;2 tissues and 1 pack wet tissues . But I only ate my seaweed, the rests of the show godma provided me with sweets and more sweets.
I wanna go out with godma more often next time.
Then I was really happy when we bumped into dua-gu; dua-kim and mama at TM. So we all ended up in Gelare. Yippee! Ice cream again.(We just had ice-cream on Friday)
Godma finally left and mummy brought me to Toys R Us before we left for home. I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car. I don't know when mummy brought me up the house, but until this time of posting I'm still asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home