Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Birthday!!

Mummy gave me a birthday party, as she always does. Mummy always threatens me with "no party next year/ this year!" and I didn't have to do anything she'll grant me a party. Wow! There's certainly magic somewhere!! I had a fantastic time this year. Not that I never did the previous years but it was really something different for me. This is also the second time I had my party held outside of our house.

I also get to select my invite list. And mummy did say I had to keep it small to 12-13. I did! I couldn't wait for my party to start, I had no idea where it was to be held, I had no idea what was going on. All I knew was my grumpy mummy trying to prepare my birthday stuffs while busy with me and mei-mei daily. And mind you, she only had 6 days to do everything this time round. I'm simply amazed how much mummy can accomplish in such a short time.

Click here to read her preparations for my party.

I was admiring the nice decoration the uncles and aunties did. It was so beautiful! I wish mummy can do this at home, I heard mummy saying that too. But we do not have enough space. Sigh... how I wish we live in a big big castle. Then it was time for them to make me look like a Princess.

Group photo
Since it was a small party, mummy said that it'll be a waste to order a cake so she baked them
The goodie packs mummy prepared plus balloons given by the party place




At the end of the party, Aunty Kelly read out the rules of being a Tiara Club Princess. And officially we graduated. Mummy gave us a card each in replacement of the temporary card that was given earlier with the invitation cards
I'm so happy today!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home