Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I'm officially Primary 4

It's the first day of school after what seemed to be a short break. 6 weeks seem to be long but it isn't. Mummy had to make me do some work besides bringing me out.

She covered half year's work in a few weeks coz she's worried that I'd have so much home works everyday that I have no time to do her assessment books.

Today, I went to school excited. I'm curious to know which is my class and who are my classmates are. I am in Amethyst again and I have Ms Raman as my form teacher for the third year running. But amongst the group of friends i hang around with, they have company and I am all alone in this class. We haven't got the slightest idea which is our Chinese class but we (mummy and I) hope that I'll jump up the class from the 3rd class to the 2nd class.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home