Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Travelling on a jet plane

Mummy and daddy say I am very fortunate having travelled so much. As what mummy says, I started travelling at 7 months old, a Frequent Flyer. And I've been to at least one city in almost every continent. Almost! Not entirely!

South Pacific
Australia - Sydney (that was my first trip when daddy had to work)
New Zealand - Christchurch, Dunedin, Te Anau, Queenstown, Punaikaki, Rotorua, Wellington (I remember this trip very well. It was really fun as daddy drove with mummy planning our itinery. Tampines ma-ma went with us too! I love the adventures)

Asia
Indonesia - Bali (that time mei-mei was in mummy's tummy)
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
Hong Kong
China - Shanghai, Hangzhou,
Malaysia - KL (can you believe it! I get to travel to KL at such a young age but mummy only went there in 2006 when I was in her tummy. And don't forget my mummy used to work in SIA)

Europe
Switzerland -Lucerne, Interlaken, Zurich, Bern, Basel
Germany - Munich,
England - London
Austria - Vienna, Salzburg

USA
East Coast - New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Washington DC
Canada - Niagara (crossing the border at Niagara Falls. But hey! we really need to produce our passport ok!!)

This year, we flew off to China in June and Korea in December.
Both countries have their uniqueness, although I don't really like China and prefer Europe and America like mummy but mummy says we need to know our Chinese history. Yah yah! I tell you half the time mummy don't understand what's going on too!! I made friends on both trips.
I did enjoy Korea coz' it's cold. And mummy hates it coz' half the time she'll be nagging at us to put on our coat, our gloves etc.. and I don't like it. And if I rebelled, she'll insist it'll be the last winter trip for me. Ahem... as if it would be coz' I know mummy loves to spend a white christmas.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home