Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Concert - 8th December

My K1 year is coming to an end. Next year I will be in K2 and then I will be in mummy's primary school in Katong. And then I will get married at 10 years old, so mummy said she has to come to my concert with video camera and camera every year for the next 4 years.

Last night, I stayed at ma-ma's house because I had to be in school very early at 7+am and my piggy mummy can't wake up that early. I had my breakfast at ma-ma's house and then I went downstairs.
Everyone was so busy.. and then we left for the same church - Bedok Lutheran Church.

We were having so much fun in the chapel. And then all we knew was that we were whisked off and had to give a book to the K2 students. I was assigned to give the gift to Kenver.



Then we stood behind a big red curtain. I thought I heard K1 - Rejoice being mentioned. And then the curtain was drawn and.... I saw so many people. But I'm not afraid, I love to perform.

First was "Let Your Light Shine"

Then we did the Chinese Speech & Drama, which left mummy puzzled what I said.


The one item by our class is a dance item to a chinese song


The finale song : 我 要 向 山 举 目


My mummy didn't take much photos this time round coz' it's either too dark (when with flash) or blurry (without flash).

Some photos of me and Jachelle at the end of the concert.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home