Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday to Taipei - 14th to 18th December

Daddy brought me for another holiday, only 3 months later after our first holiday for the year. I hope daddy brings me to somewhere far far away next year.

Actually I don't want to go to Taiwan coz' I remember there was typhoon. So I told mummy I didn't want to go on our departure day. But no choice... I had to go. In the plane, I was told "no food to be served", then why do they have table. And I kept asking mummy for "the TV". Both times mummy kept quiet.

We went there, no typhoon. The weather can be cooling. It's not that bad but I really liked wearing my coat, which mummy bought in Switzerland. She said otherwise I'll be too big to wear it next time. Anyway, they call me Red Riding Hood. And when mummy tie my hair like Island Princess, mummy said I look more like Princess Belle wearing a thick winter coat. Umm... I like it when I heard that!
Qiu lao-shi called, wanting to meet us. But we were already back in Taipei so ... but I spoke to her on the phone.

During the trip, I also met a nice che-che.

In the plane, on our way back. Mummy asked me and mei-mei to take photos with the crew.

Click here for photos

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home