Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Jaden's BD

It was such a busy day for me. First I had my concert in the morning.

Then in the afternoon, I headed off to someone's birthday party. It's daddy's colleague's son's birthday.

Theme is Thomas the Tank Engine. I told mummy I don't like Thomas, but mummy explained it's a birthday boy so it was to be a boy's theme and not my Princess theme.

Nevertheless, as long as there's some colouring for me to do, it will keep me occupied.

I am colouring. Aunty Adela talking to me


There's this inflatable train thing, which took me a long time to decide to go in
Taking a break
We then played a game - Pin the Thomas face. I had to be blindfolded and then pin the face. It's so fun!
My attempt. See my name??
Then it's pinata time. No need to explain further, I'm an expert in this. I'll just look for the sweets and grab.
Grab!
Then it was time for the birthday cake. Wow! Such a nice cake. I asked mummy if I can keep the figurines but mummy said it's for the birthday boy.
Group photo
Waiting for the cake... yums!

Enjoying my cake
Back home, mummy finally had the chance to see what I had picked up from the pinata.
And the goodie bag

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home