Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My last violin lesson

I didn't know today's my last lesson until mummy told me, coz' next week we won't be able to make it for the lesson.

Yui is still in Japan, so the class is only left with me and Balraj.

Before the class start, mummy passed me a present to give it to Ms Low. And took a photo coz' there's another class after ours, so there's no time after that.
Here's me and Balraj in the playground. I won't be playing with him and Yui anymore..unless mummy arrange for a playdate together one day.
Somehow I was sad. On our way home in the car I told mummy I still wanted to learn violin, which shocked mummy. After all that she has gone through and the inconvenience I put Balraj and Yui through...
Mummy said she will let me learn again, for now I need to get myself ready for P1 the following year. And since it's near my school, she will put me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home