Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Concerts for the year 2007

What a tiring way to end the year 2007.

December is a month of concerts.
We were home quite late on 18th, so mummy didn't let me go to school on 19th. She let me rest at home and ..... practice & practice.

19th December - YJC
For our concert, we did 3 songs : Sky Games , Drumming Cat and Mambo
Played one repertoire : Hush A Bye
Played two solo repertoires : Frenchfry Bandit & Honeybee March

1st 2 pix :- Sky Games
3rd to 7th pix : Drumming Cat

Drumming Cat

Mambo - see how I shake my body.

Playing hermy 2 solo repertoires
Concert repertoire : Hush A Bye


Ended the concert with christmas songs. I requested Teacher Peggy to play "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" coz' it's my favourite song.

* PS : Mummy have problem uploading 2 other videos, do check back after Christmas. Thanks!

21st December - Violin

Daddy brought me to TM Yamaha for the concert coz' mummy is in mei-mei's school.

Playing my solo piece : Lightly Row

These are some other songs played by other 3 studentskor-kors and che-che :
Song : Down By The Riverside

Song : Silver Tears of the Moon

Songs : Hark The Herald , etc..

Finale song : Twinkle (all variations)

Group photo of Ms Low's students
Yui, me and Balraj

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home